McAdenville Baptist Church
Salvation is a FREE gift that God offers to all.
Jesus in the clouds waiting to receive the dead in Christ .
How to Become a Christian
- Admit your need. (I am a sinner)
- Be willing to turn from your sins. (Repent)
Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. (Accepting God's sacrifice for your sins)
Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Personally receive Him and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Savior.)
What to Pray:
"Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness.
I believe that you died for my sins.
I want to turn from my sins.
I now invite you to come into my heart and life.
I want to trust and follow you as Lord and Savior.
In Jesus' name. Amen."
How to Deepen Your Relationship with Christ:
- Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached.
- As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
The above was taken from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Brochure.
For further help, please call Pastor Walt Griggs at:
(980) 329-4244 or (704) 824-2740